Feb 10, 2010

Aroma gift pack

I love the Reject Shop!! I always find cool little goodies at that place. Last week I came across these glass tubes filled with incense sticks and knew I would have to come up with a way of using them. Well done to those clever people who always come up with original templates, it was a lot harder than I thought to get the dimensions just right for this..anyway it turned out ok...I used Inspired By Nature to stamp the front cover
And this is the inside...I made a little box thingy and tucked scented drawer sachets in the pocket...cute little gift I reckon...we will be making these in class this week...btw the sentiment is one of the free saleabration stamps sets ...I have the other three sets on the way woohoo, gotta love free sruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!