Feb 14, 2010

Just Jawin' and some birthday fun!

We had a birthday girl celebrating in class this week!!! (Happy Birthday Bec, hope you have a great weekend away next week). We started a birthday tradition with the birthday crown...I could be mean and use some of the many unflattering shots I took but I used the nice ones instead lol...I made Bec a birthday gift bag box thingo with the Just Jawin set because she loves skulls.
These are the treats inside which included a voucher for a free class (but she isn't allowed to eat the lollies when she comes lol!)

And this is the YUMMO  cheesecake Wendie brought along...quite a few calories in that little baby!
Thankyou to all the wonderful ladies who come along to classes , you make my week and the laughter is good for the soul!!
It's a stinking hot Sunday afternoon and I have just been called into work....OMG I will melt washing hundreds and hundreds of dishes..aaaaarrrrggghhh!
OOps forgot to show you the outside of the gift box..That skull is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. oh my god..thats frickin horrifying....sorry!!!
    but thanks for a great night and it made my birthday..love it..becxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!