Sep 29, 2010

Recycled Treat Holder

Hi Everyone! I don't know how people manage to update their blogs on a regular basis, I seem to run out of time...but here is a simple offering for today..
This little treat holder is made from the packaging from my Stampin' Up! clear block....I cut designer paper to fit inside and also cut a piece of window sheet the same size as the paper to act as a barrier between the lollies and the designer paper.It will stop the colour rubbing off the  lollies and ruining the paper..The  front is stamped with Staz On ink (leave the block inside the packaging to do this so the  plastic doesnt buckle when you try to stamp) . I half filled with lollies (since I ate the rest!!!) then added a stamped image from the level 2 stamp set Apple Blossoms. Its finished off with some Daffodil Delight ribbon...

Since you are already here I will show you a few simple cards I made last week..I am loving Marina Mist, it's such a pretty blue. The stamp set used for this one is Great Friend and I embossed the background with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder
This is another very simple card using the Elegant Lines embossing folder, Beautiful Wings embossilit and teh very pretty Scallop trim punch...That's all for now I am going to try and post at least once a week from now on...in an ideal world lol

1 comment:

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!