Oct 12, 2010

Birthday Wishes




I have made this for my sisters birthday...she isn't into girly colours so I used Love Letters designer paper with Riding Hood Red, Basic Black and Very Vanilla..the stamps are from Crazy For Cupcakes...what a dreadful photo...I had to resort to taking it inside with a flash because I could be dead before this rotten rain eases up...I can't remember it ever being so wet!
And now I would like to wish my beautiful grand daughters a happy birthday....This is little Ella who was four yesterday xxxxx
And baby sister Sophie is one today...happy birthday "Soapy"!
It isn't big sister Emily's birthday but I will give her a mention too..mwah Emsy xx
This is the three of them a year ago...they sure do grow up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!