Oct 28, 2010

Owl Christmas Treat


I thought this would be good for our class bonus project this week..(I don't think I will ever get sick of Mr Owl..) It is quite clear I am being ripped off when I buy smarties...I wanted to use only red and green, but lo and behold there were hardly any of those colours, so I had to settle for non Christmas colours...what is this world coming to!! I also added a mini candy cane which comes wrapped and with a hangy doodad which is rather handy..The owls hat is handcut from Cherry Cobbler cardstock though it looks black in this unfortunate night time photo...I have made so much mess in my craft room I couldn't find my white gel pen to add highlights to the eyeballs so I will add them later..

3 comments:

  1. I love this project Bev!!
    You might have to resort to m&ms for Christmas...they have packs with only red and green at this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous little treat bags and I love your Christmas Owl. Must say my grandchildren wouldn't care what colour the smarties are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so where you get these great bags from bev ...

    great project love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!