Mar 31, 2011

Long Fellows

I have had the Long Fellows set for a while and have to admit it wasn't one of my favourites...which is why I dragged it out and had a go at making a few examples..it's starting to grow on me I think!
Here is the cat
The elephant
The dog

The crocodile ( I saw the idea of stamping the croc like that somewhere  in blogland but I can't remember where...sorry!

The turtle

and last but not least the whale

None of them are rocket science but at least I have used all of them now!



3 comments:

  1. You've been very busy and worked wonders with this stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I really want to put this on my next order -Sometimes we just need a lighthearted card to send and these sure made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!